Within Marketing we work on a multitude of game projects – some getting only one shot while others have more room for trying out more ideas. “Dino” is one such project. We worked on various ideas and created countless creatives to help boost publicity and data.
- Dino themed
- Year: 2021-2022
- Unreleased game
- Ideation and concepting
- Asset creation
- Establishing workflow
- Edit raw footage and finalization
- Animation and FX
- Setting up projects
- Marketing Tools such as Apptica
- Unity engine
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
This idea was based on existing creatives that incentify people to click by teasing instead of immediate reveal of rewards. To make people curious we wanted to try this idea out.
I was in charge of the entire project: from concepting to creating assets and animating in Unity. I also did the recording and editting for the actual creative. The inital idea is from Debora Wolffenbuttel.
For this idea we really wanted the focus on clear feedback of player actions. In this case, growing when eating the pick up of the corresponding color. It was important that it all looked clear and fluent .
This was also a fun test for me personally to create pick ups that looked 3D but are actually 2D sprites.
Since the summer was around the corner we wanted to re-create one of our best performing ads for Dino with a summer theme.
We took the same project and replaced cliffs and grass with sand and sea. I pulled the 3D assets various Chimpworks projects and re-worked them a bit to work within this project.
Icons and banners
A selection of icons and (feature) banners I created for the Dino games projects. These were all created for testing purposes and see which had the best results.
For this set of screenshots we wanted to test out a horizontal layout. The game wasn’t made for that at the time so some re-working was needed. We also settled on a banner that fit the aesthetic of the game.